11 Feb 2016NSW Chief Scientist & Engineer Mary O’Kane suggests engineers could engage more in public life.
10 Feb 2016The BHP Billiton Science and Engineering Awards program is one of the leading student science and engineering awards in Australia.
3 Feb 2016New research from Deakin University has revealed that less than half of Australia’s recent engineering graduates are working in their field, but most of them are likely to work in highly skilled and highly paid jobs.
3 Feb 2016Outgoing Australian Engineer of the Year 2015 Dr Robert Care AO says engineering must return to its raison d’etre – to act as a bridge that enables scientific discoveries to benefit humanity and society.
25 Jan 2016An intelligent precision applicator mounted on the RIPPA robot shoots weeds using a micro-dose of liquid.
Welcome to the website of the Australasian Association for Engineering Education. AAEE (a technical society of Engineers Australia) is a professional association of academics, support staff, postgraduate students, librarians, professional engineers, and employers who all have vested interests in fostering excellence and innovation in engineering education.
The general mission of AAEE is to improve the quality, relevance and performance of engineering education in Australasia. More specifically, the objectives of the Association are to:
- Quantify and make more visible within Australasia the increasing need for specific advanced engineering skills.
- Increase the participation rates of high school leavers in engineering education and training, especially of women and non-traditional sources of students.
- Promote the development and use of new teaching techniques and tools and promote measurement of teaching effectiveness.
- Provide assistance to the engineering educators, especially to the new members of the teaching staff.
- Promote the professional development of engineering educators.
- Make the Association the focal point for information on all aspects of engineering education within Australasia.
- Develop co-sponsorship of the Association by other engineering professional institutions and associations in Australasia.
- Develop global links with similarly minded organisations in other countries.
- Learn more about myPortal
- Help with logging in
- Exclusive member rewards
- Elevate: smarter banking for engineers
- Transfer / Upgrade your membership
- Library services
- Policy and government liaison
- Become an office bearer or volunteer
- Exclusive member rewards
- Become a registered engineer
- Find Engineers Australia in your area
- Career planning and advice
- Engineering Education Australia courses
- Articulation guidelines