8 Oct 2015Researchers from Swinburne University have overcome the limit of a physics law around optical data storage to increase DVD capacity to 1000 TB.
24 Sep 2015Eight engineering students at the University of Tasmania have achieved a Dean's Citation.
24 Sep 2015Engineering companies have a huge role to play in reshaping education.
17 Sep 2015A team from Germany and USA has taken out the title at this year’s F1 in Schools World Championships in Singapore, setting a new world record in the process.
16 Sep 2015Six Australian universities have made the most recent ranking of the top engineering and technology faculties in the world with the University of Melbourne the highest ranked of the Australian unis.
Welcome to the website of the Australasian Association for Engineering Education. AAEE (a technical society of Engineers Australia) is a professional association of academics, support staff, postgraduate students, librarians, professional engineers, and employers who all have vested interests in fostering excellence and innovation in engineering education.
The general mission of AAEE is to improve the quality, relevance and performance of engineering education in Australasia. More specifically, the objectives of the Association are to:
- Quantify and make more visible within Australasia the increasing need for specific advanced engineering skills.
- Increase the participation rates of high school leavers in engineering education and training, especially of women and non-traditional sources of students.
- Promote the development and use of new teaching techniques and tools and promote measurement of teaching effectiveness.
- Provide assistance to the engineering educators, especially to the new members of the teaching staff.
- Promote the professional development of engineering educators.
- Make the Association the focal point for information on all aspects of engineering education within Australasia.
- Develop co-sponsorship of the Association by other engineering professional institutions and associations in Australasia.
- Develop global links with similarly minded organisations in other countries.
- Transfer / Upgrade your membership
- Library services
- Policy and government liaison
- Become an office bearer or volunteer
- Exclusive member rewards
- Become a registered engineer
- Find Engineers Australia in your area
- Career planning and advice
- Engineering Education Australia courses
- Articulation guidelines