Overseas qualified engineers group provides support and networking opportunities to engineering professionals who obtained their qualifications in another country.
Our objectives are to:
- Motivate and help skilled overseas engineers to improve their communication skills and chances of securing employment in the Australian engineering industry.
- Facilitate knowledge and participation in the technical professional development programs provided by the various discipline-specific units of Engineers Australia.
- Provide social and networking opportunities for career development and training and assist overseas engineers to integrate into the Australian engineering workforce.
- Encourage and support overseas qualified engineers who are non-members to become members of Engineers Australia and advance their professional development.
Committee members are:
- Henry D’Souza MIEAust – Chair
- Rochelle Lacson MIEAust – Vice Chair
- Tandy Pok Arundell MIEAust – past Chair
- Keith Lane FIEAust CPEng EngExec NER – Secretary
- Manoj Dhanorkar FIEAust CPEng
- Pisit Homkesorn MIEAust CPEng NER
- Rob Lennox FIEAust CPEng NER
- Jeremiah Naidu FIEAust CPEng NER
- Nikhilkumar Lihodiya GradIEAust
- Aditya Gupta GradIEAust
Join EA Exchange to network with the group and other engineering community members.
Call 1300 653 113 if you have any questions about the overseas qualified engineers group.