Join Transport Australia Society (SA) for a night of networking with colleagues and the next generation of transport engineers and planners.
The evening will include:
- a student research workshop (hosted by Professor Michael Taylor)
- a retrospective of TAS 2018 activities, achievements and future plans
- networking with drinks and nibbles afterwards
Student Research Workshop
Transport students are invited to submit a 300 word abstract on their transport research by Monday 12 November 2018. The abstracts should list the research background, objectives, methodology and results within 300 words. A further 50 words is also to be provided about the potential benefit to Adelaide’s transport. The transport research judged most relevant and useful to Adelaide will receive a prize. The best presentation will receive $100, the next best $75 and two more will receive $50.
The four successful authors will be announced on Friday 30 November 2018 and will be asked to give a brief 15 minute presentation at the Christmas function (with 5 minutes of question time). This provides a great opportunity for students to obtain valuable comments from academic and industry experts and to build future career networks.
Please submit abstracts to [email protected] - Attention: TAS Student Function
- EA and TAS Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Society Member Rate: $30.00 ($27.27 excl. GST)
- Student Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Non-Member Rate: $30.00 ($27.27 excl. GST)
Engineers Australia Member Services
1300 653 113