The Australian Tunnelling Society (ATS) is pleased to announce that the Tunnel Design & Construction Short Course is to be held again on the 16-18 June, 2019.
This year’s short course will consist of two days of presentations preceded by a site visit on Sunday 16 June to the Forrestfield Airport Link tunnel.
The course aim is to take the delegates through common components of a project life cycle covering all major aspects of tunnelling.
This year's topics and presentations will include:
- Site investigation and interpretive reporting
- Ground improvements for tunnels and crosspassages
- Shaft design and construction methods
- Instrumentation and monitoring and
- Sustainability in tunneling.
You can view the Short Course program here, which contains all confirmed speakers and keynote speakers.
One hour of CPD will be awarded per hour of technical sessions.
On behalf of the ATS, the organising committee wishes to extend an invitation to all tunnelling industry and associated industry practitioners, all young engineers, and all engineering students to participate in the Tunnel Design & Construction Short Course 2019.
- Member: $500.00 ($454.55 excl. GST)
- Non Member: $900.00 ($818.18 excl. GST)
- Student: $300.00 ($272.73 excl. GST)
03 9321 1723