Navigating your career as a young engineer can be a bit of mine field. You may feel pulled in so many directions you just want to give up!
Well we've got your back!
No matter which direction you go we have a pathway that will support your development and make sure you are learning all the things a professional engineer needs to know.
This event should not be missed if you are:
- Wanting some direction in your career
- Wondering what's next for you
- Feeling out of control of where you are heading at work
- After some much needed support/guidance in your professional development
- Wanting to be the best engineer you can be
You will hear from early career engineers who have been where you are and have done something about it - becoming Chartered.
They will explain their journey across all the competencies and how they have achieved this creditional and how it has helped them so far.
Panellists to be anounced shortly.
After the panel discussion, we invite you to stay for networking and canapes to mingle with other graduate engineers.
- Graduate Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Non-Member Rate:: $25.00 ($22.73 excl. GST)
Engineers Australia Membership Growth Team
1300 653 113