Chartered and RPEQ Information Session
The Board of Professional Engineers QLD will provide a brief overview of the importance of registration and some of the detail behind the act.
Following the information from the Board, Engineers Australia will discuss the process to become a Chartered engineer.
The Chartered credential is one of Engineers Australia’s key offerings and is also an important marker to industry and the community of independent, competent and ethical practice. Chartered status is your competitive edge. It is your mark that you are globally recognised and recognised by the community, industry and Government as professional. It gives you superior market value and instantly signals your ability to exceed expectations with professionalism and respect.
The application process is evidence based and will use experience and industry references to help applicants obtain Chartered status. This information session will:
- Provide an explanation of the process
- Discuss how an engineer can use the process for their advantage and be ready to apply when they can demonstrate the competencies
- Explain CPD requirements
- Explain how Chartered and the National Engineering Register are pathways to RPEQ
- Include an audience Q&A session
Find out how you can get your Chartered started.
This session is also available by webinar.
- Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Society Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Student Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Non-Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
1300 653 113