The Yarra Trams Rolling Stock Additional Works (RSAW) program is a $230m+ investment to improve the reliability, availability and safety of trams through sustainability works to the high floor fleet and a mid-life overhaul of most of the low floor fleet.
This presentation will:
• outline the variety of rolling stock types in the Yarra Trams fleet
• explain the plans to extend the life of the high floor trams
• discuss measures being undertaken to maintain the standard of the low floor trams to meet the needs of Melbourne for the next 10-15 years.
Paul Larcher, Principal Project Manager, Major Projects
Paul Larcher is a Chartered Engineer with over 25 years engineering and business experience in infrastructure operations and multi-disciplinary projects. He holds a PhD in Construction Industry Commercial Management and has managed projects up to $1B. Paul has held senior management roles in large and small commercial organisations, academic institutions and not-for-profit organisations, including being a Director of RedR (UK) and a WatSan Manager for Oxfam in Rwanda. Paul has experience in providing advisory, project and construction management services to governments, aid organisations and blue chip companies. The infrastructure projects he has overseen have required careful management of environmental, social, government, legal, operational and sustainability risks and issues in addition to the technical and financial drivers.
Note: This event begins at 5:30PM for a 6:00PM start and concludes at 7:00PM.
- Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Student Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Non-Member Rate: $30.00 ($27.27 excl. GST)
1300 653 113