Not sure about recent changes to the Chartered Membership process? Are you thinking about starting the process and want to know more?
Chartered membership is exclusive to Engineers Australia. It is a professional credential recognised by government, business and the general public worldwide. The achievement of Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) brings with it a career long obligation to maintain competence in a chosen practice
If you have:
• a four year full time or equivalent accredited Bachelor of Engineering Degree,
• three year full time or equivalent accredited Bachelor of Technology Degree,
• two year full time or equivalent recognised Advanced or Associate Diploma from TAFE
AND approaching three years’ engineering experience, you may be in a position to apply for Chartered status. Chartered status is offered in all three membership categories.
Presenter Paul Sloam , will present a seminar and conduct a workshop on the preparation of applications for Chartered Membership.
The session will consist of a 60 minute presentation providing information on the benefits of CPEng, the stages of the application process, the pathway options, the pay as you go approach for payment of fees and the assessment process and other relevant requirements for applicants.
Contact: Joel Coelho
Email: [email protected]
- Member: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Non-Member: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
Engineers Australia Member Services
1300 653 113