Over the course of a full day, experts from industry will outline how the innovations in energy sectors are revitalising our forthcoming future towards an increasingly efficient system. This event will highlight the key behind these innovations and the ongoing challenges required to the Australian network in order to successfully integrate new and emerging technologies.
In addition to continued professional development, this event will provide an outstanding opportunity to network with others in the electric power industry. There will also be a small number of exhibitors, providing information and advice on engineering products and services related to the industry.
Who should attend?
This event will outline how the innovations in energy sectors are revitalising our forthcoming future towards an increasingly efficient system, relevant to professionals at all levels, from students to graduates, experienced engineers and senior managers. This event will be of interest to those employed by:
- Transmission and Distribution Network Service Providers
- Network Operators
- Government department representatives and energy regulators
- Consultants and contractors
- Academics and students
- Manufacturers and suppliers
- Project developers
Access the program here.
- Andrew Davis: General Manager of Strategy and Commercial, Jemena
- Keith Middleton: Director, Middleton Group
- Prof. Tony Marxsen: B Elec Eng (H1), PhD, Member AE, Life Member IEEE
- Qazi Rahman: Senior Electrical Engineer, Middleton Group
- Dr. Peter Wong
- Claire Johnson: Co-Founder & CEO, Hydrolytics - Data Intelligence Start-up
- Margarida Pimentel: Manager of Policy and Insights, Mondo
- Ian Cook: Power Modelling and Network Integration Specialist, Metro Traims Melbourne
Find further speaker details in the program.
- Member Rate: $200.00 ($181.82 excl. GST)
- Society Member Rate: $320.00 ($290.91 excl. GST)
- Student Member Rate: $75.00 ($68.18 excl. GST)
- Non-Member Rate: $320.00 ($290.91 excl. GST)
Engineers Australia Member Services
1300 653 113