Preparing for Chartered
The Chartered credential is one of Engineers Australia’s key offerings and is also an important marker to industry and the community of independent, competent and ethical practice.
Chartered status is your competitive edge. It is your mark that you are globally recognised and recognised by the community, industry and Government as professional. It gives you superior market value and instantly signals your ability to exceed expectations with professionalism and respect.
This presentation, delivered by Engineers Australia Queensland Client Manager Kathryn Barwick, will inform you about the entire process end-to-end, touching on the following:
- What can be done now several years ahead of application for Chartered
- What evidence is relevant to your application and how best to record it
- The processes before application, such as the Self-Assessment and Industry Review, plus how and when it is best to complete these
- How you can use the process to your advantage and be ready to apply when they can demonstrate the competencies
- What are CPD requirements and what can be logged as CPD hours
- How Chartered and the National Engineering Register are pathways to RPEQ
This event features an interactive Q&A.
Food and drinks will be available prior to the presentation during registration.
Meet your speaker:
Kathryn Barwick - Client Manager, Engineers Australia Queensland
- Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Society Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Student Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Non-Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
1300 653 113