Join Engineers Australia Northwest Regional Group in our first Breakfast Networking Event for 2020 in Burnie.
This event is a great opportunity to:
- meet and hear from the Northwest Regional group chair Nathan Williams on the groups priorities for 2020
- connect with your colleagues in the engineering team in the Northern region and to meet new people.
- join us in welcoming new Graduates into the engineering profession (we are actively encouraging new Graduates to come along).
We will kick off the event with a short networking session so you can connect with other industry professionals and with a warm official welcome to the new graduates.
This will be followed by a short presentation from our guest speaker Mary Roddy from the Cradle Coast Authority who will be presenting on the Coastal Pathway Project.
Mary Roddy is a Civil Engineer from Ireland and has worked mostly in the private sector as a Project Manager planning and delivering a range of projects including; bridge construction, maintenance and repair, piling, retaining walls as well as projects in the marine space.
Currently employed by Cradle Coast Authority (CCA) to Project Manage the design and construction of 21km of the Cradle Coastal Pathway Project.
The Cradle Coastal Pathway is an idea which was conceived in 2009, this vision sees a shared pathway connecting population centers across five municipal Councils. When complete it will see the construction of approximately 85km of shared pathway stretching from Wynyard to Latrobe.
Funding secured in 2019 through CCA will see the completion of 21km of pathway providing valuable missing links between sections which have already completed. Project Managed by CCA the construction of the 21km will be complete prior to June 2021.
- Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Student Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Non-Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
(03) 6218 1906