Join YEA-WA in building an engineering community for Western Australia.
Share your experiences as an engineer. Boost your leadership skills. Expand your networks. Be the voice of your profession.
YEA-WA is a vibrant game changing group that provides a voice for Engineers in WA. They act in the best interest of representing, supporting and providing a voice for engineering students and qualified professional engineers under 35 years of age.
· Plan and execute game changing events, to revolutionise local young engineering in WA
· Strategically collaborate with other professional interest groups, form meaningful, valued and long-term partnerships
· Act as an advisory conduit for the division committee, to assist in strategy formation for the region
· Assist in building networks within industry and making cross-disciplinary connections
· A platform for engineers to connect with other engineers within the industry
YEA-WA is looking for enthusiastic and passionate engineers under the age of 35 or students studying engineering to volunteer their time to sit on the YEA-WA Committee.
If you think this group could be for you and you would like to be a voice of the profession, then we urge you to apply today.
PLEASE FILL IN THE EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FORM (CLICK HERE) BY CLOSING DATE 5 January 2020
The EOI applications received by the closing date will be assessed by a review panel and applicants advised of the outcomes.
Engineers Australia WA