Enrolments close 17 February 2020. Get 15% off your next EEA training course - exclusive benefit for Engineers Australia members.
This nationally-accredited online qualification will provide an introduction to the core concepts and methodologies of project management.
BSB41515 Certificate IV of Project Management Practice will help you become an effective member of any project team. You will learn how to recognise the importance of time; gain a better understanding of resourcing and budgets, and identify potential risks that could impact quality, milestones and deadlines.
To attain the Certificate IV you will be required to demonstrate nine units of competency. This online course is self-paced and you will have up to twelve months to complete.
This qualification is delivered by Engineering Education Australia's wholly owned subsidiary, The Moreland Group (RTO number 6332). The qualification is also endorsed by Australian Institute of Project Management.
BSB41515 Certificate IV of Project Management Practice can be customised and delivered online or in a blended format (a combination of online training and face-to-face workshops).
As part of the blended delivery there is one face-to-face workshop: Project Management Essentials
Who should enrol?
This online course is valuable for project administrators and support staff who want to enhance their skills to effectively contribute to the management of projects.
- BSBPMG511 – Manage Project Scope
- BSBPMG512 – Manage Project Time
- BSBPMG513 – Manage Project Quality
- BSBPMG514 – Manage Project Cost
- BSBPMG515 – Manage Project Human Resources
- BSBPMG516 – Manage Project Information and Communication
- BSBPMG517 – Manage Project Risk
- BSBPMG518 – Manage Project Procurement
- BSBPMG519 – Manage Project Stakeholder Engagement
- BSBPMG520 – Manage Project Governance
- BSBPMG521 – Manage Project Integration
- BSBWOR502 – Lead and Manage Team Effectiveness
*PMBOK is a registered trademark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Online: $2,422.50 | Blended: $3,570.00
- Non Members:
Online: $2,850.00 | Blended: $4,200.00
The Moreland Group
+61 (03) 9321 1781