Enrolments close 17 February 2020. Get 15% off your qualification - exclusive benefit for Engineers Australia members.
BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management is a nationally-accredited project management qualification designed specifically for engineers and related professionals.
This qualification is delivered by Engineering Education Australia's wholly owned Registered Training Organisation, The Moreland Group (RTO number 6332), who has been delivering project management training for over a decade.
Ideal for project managers, and those who are part of a project team or are new to managing projects, this qualification aims to enhance the skills and knowledge of anyone in a project leadership and management role and responsible for achieving project objectives.
Course outcomes are aligned to the Project Management Institute’s world standard for project management, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide). The qualification is also endorsed by the Australian Institute of Project Management.
BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management can be customised and delivered online or in a blended format (a combination of online training and face-to-face workshops).
As part of the blended delivery there is one face-to-face workshop: Project Management Essentials
Who should enrol?
Engineers, project managers, project team leaders, construction managers, engineering managers or aspiring project managers. Any professionals seeking practical project management skills specific to engineering.
- BSBPMG511 – Manage Project Scope
- BSBPMG512 – Manage Project Time
- BSBPMG513 – Manage Project Quality
- BSBPMG514 – Manage Project Cost
- BSBPMG515 – Manage Project Human Resources
- BSBPMG516 – Manage Project Information and Communication
- BSBPMG517 – Manage Project Risk
- BSBPMG518 – Manage Project Procurement
- BSBPMG519 – Manage Project Stakeholder Engagement
- BSBPMG520 – Manage Project Governance
- BSBPMG521 – Manage Project Integration
- BSBWOR502 – Lead and Manage Team Effectiveness
*PMBOK is a registered trademark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Online: $4,250.00 | Blended: $5,525.00
- Non Members:
Online: $5,000.00 | Blended: $6,500.00
The Moreland Group
+61 (03) 9321 1781