The Chartered credential is one of Engineers Australia’s key offerings and is also an important marker to industry and the community of independent, competent and ethical practice.
This session provides an overview of Engineers Australia’s internationally recognised credential for the engineering practice, Chartered Status and shows how you can get started in compiling your application.
This information session will provide you with:
- The features and benefits of Chartered
- The new six step process
- Current regulatory requirements
- Ongoing Continuting Professional Development (CPD) requirements
Attendance at this session will be important if you are considering enrolling in the process.
This is a great opportunity to meet Miranda Zvidza, our new Client Manager for Canberra and Newcastle.
Free for members and non-members to attend
- Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Society Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Student Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Non-Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
Engineers Australia Member Services
1300 653 113