Asset management is a highly sought-after profession around the world.
If you want your resume to stand out from the crowd, asset management is for you.
Over 8 weeks with 7 modules you could complete the internationally renowned professional certificate by IPWEA which is delivered online via videos, live Q&A's and discussion groups.
Designed for people who like to learn by doing, you’ll draft your asset management plan by using our hands-on tools and templates whilst being mentored by an industry expert.
This certificate is quickly becoming the international standard for asset management.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, asset management could be for you.
- Master the key concepts of asset management planning
- Learn how to compare asset lifecycle costs and planned budgets
- Communicate the consequences, related to levels of service and risk, associated with a planned budget or long term financial plan
- Explain the role of the asset management plan related to integrated planning, including long term financial plans, climate adaptation plans and strategic plans
- Apply the IPWEA NAMS+ industry tools & templates
- Engage with your international peers through live Q&A, videos, discussion forums
- Develop your organisation's asset management plan while you earn an Industry recognised qualification!
Final assignment due date: Monday June 22 | Modules progressively open each Monday at 9AM AEST.
IPWEA member: AU$2,600+GST | Non-member: AU$2,800+GST
Enquire separately about discounts available to organisations registering 3-5 people (15% discount); 6+ pp (20% discount) *need to be registered at the same time.
Email full participants details of group (name, position, email, contact details, phone) to: [email protected]
Further information: https://www.ipwea.org/eventwebpages/procert-amp
$2,600 +GST IPWEA members
- Non Members:
$2,800 +GST for non members
1300 416 745