Due to increasing community and government concern over Coronavirus, Engineers Australia has decided to temporarily suspend all face-to-face events. This includes events which meet our previously imposed attendee limits. We will continue to offer members access to our online events and services such as EAXchange. We are also working hard to deliver more for our members in this area over coming months.
How to become a Chartered Engineer Information Session
Chartered. The Measure of Excellence.
CPEng l CEngT l CEngA
The Chartered credential is one of Engineers Australias key offerings and is also an important marker to industry and the community of independent, competent and ethical practice. Be recognised by your peers as a Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng), Chartered Engineering Technology (CEngT) or a Chartered Engineering Associate (CEngA).
Chartered status is your global competitive edge. It gives you superior market value and instantly signals your ability to exceed expectations with professionalism and respect.
Have your questions answered. De-myth the process. For example, did you know that you no longer need to write lots of reports?
This information session will discuss:
- Why you should become Chartered
- The six step application process
- An explanation of the evidence based approach
- Continuing professional development (CPD) requirements
- How Chartered and the National Engineering Register are pathways to state based registration
- Include an audience Q&A session
You do not have to be a member of Engineers Australia to attend. Bring a friend or Colleague with you.
Get Chartered. Get started. Today.
- Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Society Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Student Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Non-Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
Engineers Australia Queensland
(07) 3226 3010