Join us as we uncover the different types of Chartered CPD and the conditions around each one, how it links to Chartered credentialing and Engineering Registration, and the minimum/specific requirements around it.
During this session, we will provide you with the tools and resources to find the right CPD to support your career objectives and address and questions you may have with substantial time for Q&A.
This complimentary information session welcomes engineering professionals of all levels, including those who have already achieved their Chartered status or are working towards it and beyond.
Together, let’s discover:
- What is CPD
- Why you need it
- How it links to the Chartered credential
- Minimum and specific requirements
- How to record your CPD
- Types of CPD and the conditions surrounding each type; and
- Where to find the various types of CPD on the Engineers Australia and EEA websites
- Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Non-Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
Engineers Australia Member Services
1300 653 113