Are you a graduate looking to extend your skillset or get ahead? Perhaps you are seeking to expand your career internationally? A Chartered credential is an internationally recognised qualification which you can work towards today.
This interactive information session for graduates will explain the six-step process, the evidence and CPD requirements, and how this can help you grow your career.
The Chartered credential is one of Engineers Australia’s key offerings and is also an important marker to industry and the community of independent, competent and ethical practice. Chartered status is your global competitive edge, and it gives you superior market value and instantly signals your ability to exceed expectations with professionalism and respect.
- Why you should become Chartered
- The six-step application process and the focus that graduate engineers can take
- An explanation of the evidence-based approach
- Continuing professional development (CPD) requirements
- How Chartered and the National Engineering Register are pathways to state based registration (RPEQ)
- Include an audience Q&A session
- Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Non-Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
Engineers Australia Member Services
1300 653 113