Engineers Australia is encouraging the NSW government to introduce statutory registration of engineers in NSW, and are holding a consultation session to explain what we are proposing and seek your feedback on how this system should work in NSW.
QLD has had statutory registration since 1929 and Victorian Parliament have recent passed legislation similar to that in QLD. Engineers Australia believes that NSW will be next.
Hear from Engineers Australia National Policy Manager Jonathon Russell, with the webianr covering:
- What engineering registration is
- How it works in other states
- What we are promoting to NSW government and why
- What it would mean for engineers practicing in NSW
- Opportunity to provide feedback on how it should work in NSW.
- EA Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Student Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Non-Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
Engineers Australia Member Services
1300 653 113