This information session is aimed at professionals who have migrated, are in the process of migrating or are thinking about migrating to Australia and are looking to be recognised as a professional engineer and have their overseas qualifications in engineering recognised in Australia.
This webinar is relevant for anyone who has an engineering qualification from overseas that may or may not be covered through one of the international accords and will explain the process for Migration Skills Assessment (Competency Demonstration Report pathway) and Stage 1 Assessment.
Following the relevant assessment process:
- Australian employers will understand the level of your qualification
- You can become a Member of Engineers Australia, including becoming Chartered when you are eligible and can demonstrate the competencies
- With sufficient qualification, experience and recognition, you may be eligible to apply for state-based registration such as RPEQ.
Join us to learn about the assessment process so you can maximise your opportunities in Australia.
- EA Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Student Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Non-Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
Engineers Australia Member Services
1300 653 113