Please join Engineers Australia ITEE Qld college and International Society of Automation Brisbane Section for a presentation on Cyber Security Supply Chain Risk Management - What can Engineers do?
Managing the cyber security aspects of supply chains is one of the most wicked problems to be considered by engineers. It is challenging because it exists in the entire technology environment and often requires management between multiple business functions.
This presentation will cover the background theory of cyber security supply chain risk management and then focus on two key use cases:
- The application of supply chain cyber security management for engineers that are developing solutions by integrating various third party devices and services
- The application of supply chain cyber security management for engineers that are consuming cloud hosted applications
The session will then finish by sharing relevant frameworks, practical tips and further resources for engineers to hit the ground running so that they can better manage cyber security risks in the full systems development life cycle.
Bruce is an Operational Technology (OT) cyber security specialist who has worked across IT and OT roles in network and system engineering. He has worked in aviation, consulting, power generation, public safety and rail and has been working with technology for over 10 years. Bruce is passionate about cyber security architecture and sharing cyber security concepts to the broader engineering community.
He is a proud QUT alumni having a bachelor degree in telecommunications engineering and a master degree in applied finance.
- EA Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Student Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Non-Member Rate: $30.00 ($27.27 excl. GST)
Engineers Australia Member Services
1300 653 113