Chartered. The Measure of Excellence.
CPEng l CEngT l CEngA
The Chartered credential is one of Engineers Australia’s key offerings and is also an important marker to industry and the community of independent, competent and ethical practice. Be recognised by your peers as a Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng), Chartered Engineering Technologist (CEngT) or a Chartered Engineering Associate (CEngA).
Chartered status is your global competitive edge. It gives you superior market value and instantly signals your ability to exceed expectations with professionalism and respect.
Have your questions answered and de-myth the process – did you know that you no longer need to write lots of reports to become Chartered?
This information session will discuss:
- Why you should become Chartered
- The six step application process
- The evidence based approach
- Continuing professional development (CPD) requirements
- How Chartered and the National Engineering Register are pathways to state based registration
The session will also include an audience Q&A session.
You do not have to be a member of Engineers Australia to attend, and can bring a friend or colleague with you.
Get Chartered. Get started. Today.
- EA Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Student Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Non-Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
Engineers Australia Member Services
1300 653 113