The Chartered credential is one of Engineers Australia’s key offerings and is also an important marker to industry and the community of independent, competent and ethical practice.
In this webinar we will focus on the particular requirements to become a Chartered Engineer in the Structural are of practice. We will have two Engineers Australia Assessors on hand to talk this through and to answer your questions.
Chartered status is your global competitive edge. It gives you superior market value and instantly signals your ability to exceed expectations with professionalism and respect.
This information session will discuss:
- Why you should become Chartered
- Particular requirements for the Structural area of practice
- The six-step application process
- The evidence-based approach
- Continuing professional development (CPD) requirements
- How Chartered and the National Engineering Register are pathways to state-based registration
- Audience Q&A
You do not have to be a member of Engineers Australia to attend this free webinar. Bring a friend or Colleague with you.
- EA Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Student Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Non-Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
Engineers Australia Member Services
1300 653 113