These Virtual Awards Ceremonies, approximately 30 minutes in length, will introduce you to the people and projects representing engineering excellence, with each ceremony including:
- A welcome message from Engineers Australia CEO Dr Bronwyn Evans
- Interviews with 2019 Professional Engineer of the Year Dr Helen Cartledge and 2018 Sir William Hudson Award representative Alan Reid, Reposit Canberra Virtual Power Plant
- An overview of the 2020 AEEA Finalists for each Division
- A congratulatory message from Australia’s Chief Scientist Dr Alan Finkel AO Phd
- The announcement of the Division AEEA winners, as well as which of these winners will go on to represent the Division in November as a Sir William Hudson Award finalist
- The announcement of the Division Professional Engineer of the Year and Young Professional Engineer of the Year winners.
Registration is complimentary and open to all, and allows you to watch all Divisions' ceremonies live or on-demand at a later stage.
Accessing the virtual awards ceremony
Once registered, to access the virtual award ceremony live at the time of broadcast, or later on-demand, visit this page to log in and select the ceremony you'd like to watch.
- Non Members:
Engineers Australia Member Services
1300 653 113