This webinar will look at the management of the Australian Railway Industry and the elements involved in the management of railways.
- Safety legislation and implementation
- Economic regulation of Australian railways
- Asset management for railways
- Emergency response and accident prevention
- Elements of engineering in railways.
The speaker will provide working examples and case studies so that listeners can relate to their own railway circumstances and also provide references that the listener can follow up in their own reading time.
This webinar is part three of a four part series. Register for other sessions at the links below:
Speaker: Martin Baggott
Martin Baggott is one of Australia’s most experienced rail engineers and his 42 years’ experience spans safety investigation & regulation, track infrastructure, railway operations, commercial feasibility and infrastructure due diligence. He has successfully managed train operations, introduced new train services, electrification and enhanced network configurations. Martin is currently consulting in technical assistance to emerging nations on behalf of the World Bank and as part of World Bank and Asian Development Bank initiatives. These civil engineering and management duties contain a multi-disciplinary history looking at all aspects of rail networks.
- EA Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- RTSA / RTSA NZ: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Student Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Non-Member Rate: $30.00 ($27.27 excl. GST)