Join us for a complimentary behind the scenes tour at newly completed $35M Stromlo Leisure Centre. This is event is open to all but there are limited spots available so join today for this one off tour.
Note: Due to COVID-19 restrictions, no walk in’s will be permitted to join the tour.
The new state of the art facility currently has the longest spanning Glulam timber beams in the southern hemisphere and will provide a connection between the building and the natural landscape of the Stromlo Forrest Park. The tour will include:
- Indrouduction to the facility
- Surrounding Precinct
- Pump room
Speakers from Kane Construction and Cox Designers.
NOTE: This is a complimentary event
- Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Technical Society Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Student: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Non-Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
Engineers Australia Member Services
1300 653 113