Get 15% off - exclusive benefit for Engineers Australia members.
Enrolments close 15 March 2020.
Delivered by Engineering Education Australia's wholly owned Registered Training Organisation (RTO), The Moreland Group (RTO Number 6332), the BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management is a nationally-accredited project management course designed specifically for engineers and related professionals.
This 12-month qualification will ground your existing practice in the discipline of project management. Using your own projects or an engineering case study, you'll learn how to:
- develop end-to-end project documentation
- manage stakeholder expectations
- deal with project issues and changes
- review projects and implement lessons learned
- identify, assess and manage risks
- manage procurement activities throughout the project lifecycle
- implement project control mechanisms
- efficiently report on project status.
By the end of the qualification, you'll have the tools and strategies to deliver better project outcomes for your organisation and clients.
Content and learning outcomes align with 'A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge' (PMBOK® Guide)*. This is the Project Management Institute’s global standard for project management.
*PMBOK is a registered trademark of the Project Management Institute Inc.
Complete the BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management entirely online over 12 months.
You'll attend this course through our online platform where you'll get:
- access to online learning materials such as webinars, ebooks and quizzes
- access to a dedicated industry facilitator who is also a project management professional
- the opportunity to collaborate with other learners
- the chance to discuss and share your knowledge and experience.
Who should enrol?
This course suits any professionals seeking engineering-specific project management skills, including:
- project managers
- project team leaders
- construction managers
- engineering managers
- aspiring project managers.
- BSBPMG511 – Manage Project Scope
- BSBPMG512 – Manage Project Time
- BSBPMG513 – Manage Project Quality
- BSBPMG514 – Manage Project Cost
- BSBPMG515 – Manage Project Human Resources
- BSBPMG516 – Manage Project Information and Communication
- BSBPMG517 – Manage Project Risk
- BSBPMG518 – Manage Project Procurement
- BSBPMG519 – Manage Project Stakeholder Engagement
- BSBPMG520 – Manage Project Governance
- BSBPMG521 – Manage Project Integration
- BSBWOR502 – Lead and Manage Team Effectiveness
- Non Members:
The Moreland Group
+61 (03) 9321 1781