An Engineering Education Australia webinar:
Whether you are discussing issues in a team meeting, working on a project with a client, or presenting your findings of an investigation, every communication you engage in has the power to influence an outcome.
In this session, we explore some of the essential elements that make communication influential and engage the receivers in your message. There are a number of tools and techniques that when implemented can help you communicate with impact.
- Identify the theme of your communication and define the message you wish to convey
- Understand the principles of “presence” and how to apply this for impact
- Be more influential when presenting the perspectives
- Convey information in a way that engages others in their messages
- Effectively use tone and body language when presenting
- Confidently preparing your message
Is this course for you?
This course is aimed at people in the early stages of their engineering career. Roles include:
- Associate Engineers
- Graduate Engineers
- Project Officers
- Technical Officers
Webinar platform - Zoom
These sessions run through Zoom. Once you register for a webinar, you will receive the unique Zoom link at least one hour before the webinar is scheduled to begin.
We suggest that you download the Zoom Desktop Client to ensure you can fully participate in the webinar. If you view the webinar through the Zoom web browser or via a phone or tablet device you may not be able to participate in the interactive elements such as answering polling questions.
Please read through the following information on Zoom to ensure you are prepared for the webinar:
- Non Members:
Engineering Education Australia
03 9321 1700