What makes somewhere a great place to work?
An organisation's culture is shaped by its leadership. However, it is every employees responsibility to contribute to a great workplace experience.
Whether you are leading a team or looking to influence your manager, there's something for you in this webinar.
This YEA CPD webinar session will cover:
- How to identify if your organisation is dedicated to providing a great workplace
- What to do when there is something missing in your workplace experience
Learn how you can get involved in creating a great place to work.
About the Speaker
Head of Research and Development, Wrkplus
Since 2008, Zrinka has been helping Australia’s best become great across a variety of industries working with them to assess their workplace cultures and support them as they seek to transform their organisations.
In her former role as the MD of Great Place to Work Australia, Zrinka curated the “Best Places to Work” list for 14 years. Zrinka is a featured speaker on workplace trends and management strategies.
She holds a Bachelor of Commerce and Masters of Management as well as an MBA, and was awarded NSW Finalist in the Telstra Business Management consultant, Woman of the Year Awards (2013).
- Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- EA Student Member: $10.00 ($9.09 excl. GST)
- Non-Member Rate: $30.00 ($27.27 excl. GST)
- Non -Member Student: $10.00 ($9.09 excl. GST)
Engineers Australia Member Services
1300 653 113