This presentation will provide an overview of what a digitally integrated project environment looks like and how this is achieved utilising the Hexagon Suite of Tools (HSoT). We’ll walk you through a real-life storyline that incorporates best practices, including Advanced Work Packaging (AWP), so you can see first-hand a management of change during construction scenario and how Engineers today can effectively execute this change through integrated data re-use.
Participants will learn:
- How to break down the current industry silos and better collaborate to change the way we work, re-using data generated to work more efficiently.
- Better understand what is required to support downstream activities for project execution through an integrated software environment.
- Implement Advanced Work Packaging (AWP) methodology using the Hexagon Suite of Tools
Industry Consultant, Hexagon
Mark has been engaged in the engineering design industry for 40 years, working across a range of sectors covering all aspects of project delivery. This includes FEED, Detail Design and Site Support, CAD systems, as well as Materials and Construction Management for both EPCs and Asset Owners globally. Today, Mark is a Senior Industry Consultant for Hexagon’s PPM Division based in Perth. In this role, Mark draws upon his years of industry knowledge to support and empower Hexagon clients to effectively execute projects utilising the latest integrated digital technology for successful project outcomes.
- Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Technical Society Member Rate: $30.00 ($27.27 excl. GST)
- Student: $10.00 ($9.09 excl. GST)
- Non-Member Rate: $30.00 ($27.27 excl. GST)
Engineers Australia Member Services
1300 653 113