In this era of information, engineers have access to a multitude of digital tools and technologies that revolutionise the way things are made. Combining this with the increased need for collaboration has led to an explosion of data that needs to be managed, and more importantly, harnessed to take full advantage of the data generated from the concept stage all the way to product obsoletion. This webinar looks at the technologies and workflows that help address the design challenges of today.
- Gain an understanding of today’s data management challenges in engineering design and manufacturing
- Learn the Importance of design collaboration to improve the efficiency and quality of design
- Discover how a cloud-based collaboration and data management solution addresses these challenges
Technical Manager | Cadgroup
Carlos is a Technical Manager for Cadgroup, an Autodesk Platinum Reseller in Australia. A Mechanical Engineer in background specializing in Mechatronics, Carlos has more than 20 years of experience in the industrial equipment design and automation industry. Carlos has a wide breadth of experience in data management, industrial automation and collaboration solutions having led and consulted on various software development and implementation projects. Carlos is a long-time AutoCAD, inventor and vault user, trainer and workflow consultant, and is very passionate about the new advent of manufacturing – the democratization of design and manufacturing and industry 4.0.
- Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Technical Society Member Rate: $30.00 ($27.27 excl. GST)
- Student: $10.00 ($9.09 excl. GST)
- Non-Member Rate: $30.00 ($27.27 excl. GST)
Engineers Australia Member Services
1300 653 113