See your work recognised by your peers and earn your status as a Chartered engineer.
As well as the mark of excellence, you'll gain:
- Global recognition
- Career progression
- Leadership development
Becoming Chartered puts a concrete value to the work you've already done - particularly if you're a practising engineer with five years or more experience.
Let us help you demystify what it takes to achieve your Chartered credential.
In this webinar, we'll cover:
- The benefits for you to become Chartered
- The six step application process
- The evidence-based approach explained
- Requirements for Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- How Chartered and the National Engineering Register are pathways to state based registration
- Audience Q&A session
Non-members of EA and members are welcome to attend. We encourage you to bring a friend or colleague too.
We look forward to helping you on your Chartered journey.
Register for the free webinar today.
- Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Student: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Non-Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
Engineers Australia Member Services
1300 653 113