Engineers Australia is the largest and most diverse body of engineers in Australia. As Australia’s principal engineering association we serve and represent around 100,000 professionals at every level, across all fields of practice. We are committed to advancing engineering and the professional development of our members.
This information session will provide an introduction to Engineers Australia and to the services that we provide. We will discuss how your EA membership can help you get ahead.
Did you know, that as a graduate engineer, there are lots of steps that you can be taking to work towards Chartered status now? In fact, the more you do as you gain experience, the easier the overall process will be for you. As a graduate, you can get your Chartered started.
The Chartered credential is one of Engineers Australia’s key offerings and is also an important marker to industry and the community of independent, competent and ethical practice. Chartered status is your global competitive edge. It gives you superior market value and instantly signals your ability to exceed expectations with professionalism and respect.
We will go into detail on:
- Why you should become Chartered
- The six-step application process and the focus that graduate engineers can take
- An explanation of the evidence-based approach-Continuing professional development (CPD) requirements
- How Chartered and the National Engineering Register are pathways to state-based registration (RPEQ)
- Include an audience Q&A session
30 / 06 / 2021 - 05:30 pm to 06:30 pm
- Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Student Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Non-Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
Engineers Australia Member Services
1300 653 113
Maximum CPD Hours