A digital revolution is underway in construction and a new mindset is needed to start exploiting digital workflows and digital twins. This webinar will explore best practices to improve efficiency, reliability, and cooperation to deliver meaningful and sustainable improvements in the industry. Hear about current trends, how technology is enabling projects to be completed on time and on budget, and how this is creating career opportunities.
Participants will learn:
- The state of the construction industry and drivers for change
- The use of digital twin technologies such as 4D construction, reality modeling and mixed reality
- How digital project delivery and asset management are enabling improvements through the entire asset lifecycle
- Understanding of digital construction solutions and how they can support your career progression.
About the speaker
Paul King is the Sector Director for Construction at Bentley Systems, responsible for leading the global Construction Sales Enablement team, supporting project delivery organisations with their digital transformation, and helping them to create tailored strategies focused on business value and integrating them into everyday operations. He’s passionate about driving business improvement and has championed the use of digital technology and processes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of project delivery teams and owners around the world.
He supported major projects such as the London 2012 Olympics, Masdar City in Abu Dhabi and Crossrail in the UK. He sat on the UK’s Avanti program, which led to BS 1192 and ISO 19650.
- Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Student Member Rate: $10.00 ($9.00 excl. GST)
- Non-Member Rate: $30.00 ($27.27 excl. GST)
Engineers Australia Member Services
1300 653 113