The Railway Technical Society of Australasia (RTSA) Queensland Chapter invites you to join them and other rail industry personalities for another exciting instalment of the Annual Meeting Dinner and Trivia Extravaganza.
Averaging around 100 attendees each year, this event is one of the prominent occasions on the Queensland Rail Industry’s calendar which provides a wonderful opportunity for networking across all sectors and disciplines.
After postponing in 2020 RTSA Queensland Chapter is very excited to bring colleagues back together for a fun evening.
Notification of Chapter Annual Meeting
Notice is hereby given to all financial members of the Railway Technical Society of Australasia affiliated with the Queensland Chapter that the 2021 Annual Meeting is to be held on Wednesday 25th August 2021.
In conformance with The Constitution of the Railway Technical Society of Australasia, the business to be considered by members at the Queensland Chapter AGM will be as follows:
- To note the attendance of those present and receive apologies.
- To receive, confirm, and accept the minutes of the 2020 AGM.
- To receive and consider any appropriate correspondence.
- To receive, consider, and approve the Chapter Annual Report.
- To receive, consider, and approve the report of the Chapter Treasurer.
- To receive nominations for and to elect the incoming Committee members.
- To receive nominations towards the possible subsequent appointment by the Chapter Committee of one or more special interest representative(s) on the Chapter Committee.
- To conduct General Business as may be appropriate.
NOMINATE FOR COMMITTEE https://engineersaustralia.wufoo.com/forms/nomination-for-election-for-rtsa-qld-committee/
Unable to attend? Complete a Proxy Form either by completing the form attached or using this link https://engineersaustralia.wufoo.com/forms/form-of-proxy-rtsa-qld-2021-annual-meeting/
Nominations for Election to the Chapter Committee are invited. These may be tendered by members of The Society affiliated with the Queensland Chapter and in good financial standing by submission in writing in approved form to the Chapter Committee, c/o the Secretary, Alex Howie, for receipt not later than Tuesday 24th August 2021 or alternatively nominations made in person at the AGM on Wednesday 25th August 2021. Nomination and proxy forms are distributed herewith.
By Authority of the RTSA Queensland Chapter Committee.
Chris Van Berendonck
Chris is an accomplished executive, experienced at leading technical professionals to achieve their best in highly dynamic and challenging environments; including complex and critical sectors.
As an experienced professional engineer Chris has a unique skill set in safety and software safety critical systems, the assurance of software intensive systems, engineering governance, certification frameworks and systems engineering. Chris also has significant experience with integrated management systems, asset integrity management, risk based maintenance and inspections.
- Member Rate: $95.00 ($86.36 excl. GST)
- Technical Society Member Rate: $95.00 ($86.36 excl. GST)
- Student Member Rate: $60.01 ($54.55 excl. GST)
- Non-Member Rate: $110.00 ($100.00 excl. GST)
Engineers Australia Member Services
1300 653 113