In this session, we look at the Bluebeam REVU software and how it is utilised in projects as a collaboration tool using the PDF file format. By using REVU the PDF file format now becomes the master drawing file and eliminates the need for data exchange between different CAD packages.
Participants will learn about:
• How REVU can be used within the Design Office for Mark-ups and Revision Control.
• How REVU can be used to do Quantity Take-offs from PDF files.
• How REVU can be used as an As-Built Checking Tool.
About the speaker
BIM/CAD Technical Consultant, Interscale Pty Ltd
David is a Graduate of Architecture with over 5 years of experience in AEC software. He has experience in parametric design, scripting, and residential development.
As a Technical Consultant, David has implemented BIM/CAD workflows in numerous companies, as well as created training programs and software customisation to improve office efficiencies. He has also presented numerous webinars for the ANZ region on a variety of AutoCAD topics. As an Autodesk Certified Trainer, David teaches Dynamo, Revit, 3DS Max, and AutoCAD.
- Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Student Member Rate: $11.00 ($10.00 excl. GST)
- Non-Member Rate: $30.00 ($27.27 excl. GST)
Engineers Australia Member Services
1300 653 113