About this event
As an experienced engineer, you’ve already got runs on the board and you’ve earned your place in the profession. Now it’s time for your hard work to be recognised.
If you have more than 15 years professional experience as engineer, you could achieve your Chartered status without delay via the Chartered via Interview process.
The Charted via Interview process has been designed to minimise the time burden of becoming Chartered and get you fast-tracked access to this globally recognised credential.
In this information session we’ll explain:
- Why Chartered matters for senior engineers
- How the Chartered via Interview process works
- What competencies you'll need to demonstrate to be eligible to get Chartered
- Continuing professional development (CPD) requirements for Chartered status
- How Chartered aligns to mandatory state-based registration in NSW, VIC and QLD
During the webinar, you can ask any questions you have about becoming a Chartered engineer.
Who should attend this event
This webinar is for engineers with more than 15 years’ professional experience.
You do not need to be an Engineers Australia member to attend.
- Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Student Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Non-Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
Engineers Australia Member Services
1300 653 113