Are you looking to have your qualifications recognised in Australia or to be recognised as an engineer? This information session is for you.
This webinar is relevant for anyone who has an engineering qualification from overseas that may or may not be covered through one of the international accords. It will explain the process for Migration Skills Assessment (Competency Demonstration Report pathway) and Stage 1 Assessment.
Once you have been through the relevant process:
- Australian employers will understand the level of your qualification
- You can become a Member of Engineers Australia, including becoming Chartered when you are eligible and can demonstrate the competencies.
- With sufficient qualification, experience and recognition, you may be eligible to apply for state-based registration such as RPEQ.
Join us to learn about the assessment process so you can maximise your opportunities in Australia.
- Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Student Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Non-Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
Engineers Australia Member Services
1300 653 113