About this event
If you are a professional engineer, you are required to register in each state that you work, where a registration scheme exists.
This means knowing what the regulatory requirements are and understanding your obligations.
The good news is that Engineers Australia offers a range of pathways to registration.
To help you make an informed decision on registration, join us for:
- An update on the recent registration changes by state and territory
- An overview of registration assessment pathways, including:
- The National Engineering Register (NER)
- Engineers Australia Chartered credential (CPEng)
- Assessment by Engineers Australia, which is an assessment entity for VIC, NSW and QLD
- Engineers Australia issued RPEQ Assessment Letter, EA Outcome Report or certificate of competency (depending on your state)
- Have your questions about pathways to registration answered by our team of experts throughout the webinar.
Who should attend this event
This event is relevant for all professional engineers who need to meet or stay informed of state regulatory requirements.
- Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Student Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Non-Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
Engineers Australia Member Services
1300 653 113