This event is at 7pm Abu Dhabi time.
This session will discuss, compile & conclude the influence of Phot-Voltaic Power Plants that are connected at Distribution Grids. The main themes includes:
• Investigation of PV Plants suitability to be connected to a Distribution Grid throughout Grid Impact Study [GIS].
• Role of PV Plants at Distribution Networks in enhancing Power System Stability and its relations with Anti-Islanding and other G59/G99 Relay Settings; its relationship with Load-Shedding Schemes at Transmission Grid.
• PV Plants as a Distributed Generation Plants.
• Reduction of MV & LV Electrical Losses due to connected PV Plants at Distribution Grid.
• Carbon Foot-Print improvement caused by PV Plants connected at Distribution Networks.
Digital Transformation & Smart Grid
Jordan Electricity (JEPCO)
Ghaith Khzai is a notable figure at Renewable Energy Market in the Middle-East region; nevertheless, he also has a proven record in developing and implementation of more than 304 MWp PV plants at Distribution Grids.
Engineer GK is deeply involved at Photo-Voltaic Power Plants, & Electricity Distribution Grids from both Technical & Commercial aspects; he has diversified experience as he worked in deep technical details of Engineering, Testing & Commissioning at Jordan National Grid & Engineering Dept. Director at Electricity Distribution Company (EDCO). His previous roles include Siemens Energy, ABB Power Grid and Kawar Energy Jordan.
30 / 09 / 2021 - 07:00 pm to 08:00 pm
- Non Members:
- Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Student Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Non-Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
Engineers Australia UAE Chapter
Maximum CPD Hours