About this event
Continuing professional development is how engineers maintain, improve, and broaden their knowledge, expertise, and competence, to progress their careers.
Yet it can be challenging to work out what counts as CPD, what learning areas to prioritise and how to keep track of your CPD activities.
In this session we’ll break down the why and the how of CPD. Complete with simple guidance to get you on-track to achieve your learning goals.
- Why CPD is not a nice to have but a requirement for engineers
- What learning activities and on-the job experience count as CPD
- How CPD links to the Engineers Australia Chartered credential
- How to keep simple yet effective CPD records
- CPD for multiple areas of practice
You’ll also hear about the wide range of CPD activities available from Engineers Australia. With paid and free options available for members and non-members alike.
Who should attend this event
This event is relevant for all engineers at all career stages. You do not need to be an Engineers Australia member to attend.
- Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Student Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Non-Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
Engineers Australia Member Services
1300 653 113