About this event
Global recognition as a competent and ethical engineer is critical to your professional standing and progression. With the Engineers Australia Chartered credential, you’ll gain an industry-recognised mark of excellence.
In this presentation, our in-house expert will explain:
- What Chartered status means and why it matters
- Which of the three Chartered categories is right for you:
o Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng)
o Chartered Engineering Technologist (CEngT)
o Chartered Engineering Associate (CEngA)
- What competencies you'll need to demonstrate to get Chartered
- Your continuing professional development (CPD) requirements to achieve and maintain Chartered status
- Our simple six-step application process and evidence-based approach
- How the Chartered credential aligns to state-based registration
During the webinar you can ask any questions you have about becoming a Chartered engineer.
Who should attend
- This webinar is relevant for all engineers who aren’t yet Chartered with Engineers Australia. And for employers wanting to support their employees to get Chartered.
- For engineers with more than 15 years working experience we recommend attending the Chartered via Interview webinar.
- You do not need to be an Engineers Australia member to attend.
Engineers Australia Member Services
1300 653 113