An Engineering Education Australia Webinar.
Are you considering a career in consulting? Gain clarity on the next steps to make the switch, and whether or not it is the right move for you.
This webinar demonstrates the essential skills that a consulting engineer must develop to be an efficient and effective professional, as well as the roles and responsibilities.
Moein Varaei, an engineering consultant with over 30 years’ experience will share his insights on the skills required to be a successful consultant, including:
- strong technical skills and industry knowledge;
- financial and commercial acumen;
- organisational and planning;
- effective communication;
- collaboration and stakeholder management;
- risk management; and
- change management.
Upon completion, you’ll be able to assess your current skillset against the requirements to become a consultant and understand how to put together a professional development plan to get you there.
- Gain clarity on the skills required to be a consultant
- Assess your current skillset and identify growth opportunities
- Learn how to develop a personal plan towards career advancement as a consultant
Is this course for you?
This webinar is suitable for engineers who are considering a career in consulting; or wish to develop or improve their skill sets in consulting.
Engineering Education Australia's Virtual Workshops
A Virtual Workshop is a structured live online classroom-style delivery method for training and professional development. For the optimal online learning experience, Virtual Workshops are interactive and use tools such as break-out rooms for discussions, activities based on practical case studies, and two-way communication.
- Non Members:
Engineering Education Australia
03 9321 1700