About this event
Starting your career as a professional engineer is a huge achievement. But, building an impactful and rewarding career is going to take more than a university degree.
This webinar will show you how membership supports you to achieve your career potential. From the best job opportunities and building your network, to gaining in-demand skills and staying ahead of the latest trends, we know what it takes to help you stand out.
Join us to hear about all the career-hacks available through graduate membership, including:
- On-demand learning resources to build your competitive edge
- The latest engineering news from around the world
- Our free mentoring program
- Community groups and societies
- Local and national networking opportunities
- Globally recognised post-nominals
- Discounts on a range of partner products and services
- Awards and recognition programs
- Our member only jobs board
During the webinar you can ask any questions you have about becoming an Engineers Australia Member.
'Very informative, well presented. Lots of information delivered well.'
Who should attend
If you’re about to graduate or have recently graduated this session is for you and it’s free to attend.
About the presenter
Tessa George, Client Manager, Victoria - Graduates
Tessa is a client-centric, solutions-focused, problem solver. She prides herself on delivering top-quality customer service.
With a background in recruitment, Tessa has a holistic understanding of the challenges that both organisations and employees face, which assists when providing guidance on the support, development and retention of staff.
Engineers Australia Member Services
1300 653 113