About this event
Global recognition as a competent and ethical engineer is critical to your professional standing and progression. With the Engineers Australia Chartered credential, you’ll gain an industry-recognised mark of excellence.
In this presentation, our in-house expert will explain:
- What Chartered status means and why it matters
- Which of the three Chartered categories is right for you:
- Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng)
- Chartered Engineering Technologist (CEngT)
- Chartered Engineering Associate (CEngA)
- What competencies you'll need to demonstrate to get Chartered
- Your continuing professional development (CPD) requirements to achieve and maintain Chartered status
- Our simple six-step application process and evidence-based approach
- How the Chartered credential aligns to state-based registration
During the webinar you can ask any questions you have about becoming a Chartered engineer.
'Good pace, easy to understand, presentation and Q&A covered all the questions I had.'
Who should attend
This webinar is relevant for all engineers who aren’t yet Chartered with Engineers Australia. And for employers wanting to support their employees to get Chartered.
For engineers with more than 15 years working experience we recommend attending the Chartered via Interview webinar.
You do not need to be an Engineers Australia member to attend.
About the presenter
Jason Thornhill, Client Manager - South Australia
Jason has over 30 years’ experience in business development roles, 10 years’ of which he’s directly supported organisations to develop their engineering workforce and meet their compliancy requirements. Jason is a strong believer in being a simplifier of unnecessary complications with direct talk and action.
Engineers Australia Member Services
1300 653 113