About this event
If you are a professional engineer, you are required to register in each state that you work, where a registration scheme exists.
This means knowing what the regulatory requirements are and understanding your obligations.
The good news is that Engineers Australia offers a range of pathways to registration.
To help you make an informed decision on registration, join us for:
- An update on the recent registration changes by state and territory
- An overview of registration pathways, including:
- The National Engineering Register (NER)
- Engineers Australia Chartered credential (CPEng)
- Assessment by Engineers Austrlia, which is an assessment entity for VIC, NSW and QLD
- Have your questions about pathways to registration answreed by out team of experts throughout the webinar.
'Great informative session, with everything covered in considerable detail.'
Who should attend
This event is relevant for all professional engineers who need to meet or stay informed of state regulatory requirements.
Engineers Australia Member Services
1300 653 113