Registration is now mandatory for engineers practising in Victoria.
If you’re delivering a professional engineering service for projects in Victoria in the below areas - you need to be registered to practise.
Mandatory registration is in place for the following areas of engineering:
- Fire safety
The first step to becoming registerered is getting your competency assessed.
Where to start?
Engineers Australia is here to help you, with a range of pathways to registration.
In this free information session, we’ll take you through what you need to know about your registration requirements in Victoria, what you need for your assessment of competency, and a range of options for your next steps.
Have your questions about the pathway to registration answered by our team of experts throughout the webinar.
"Great speaker - Lyal was very knowledgeable and pragmatic with his answers."
"Provided excellent background information on the topic with detailed answers to Q&A question."
Who should attend?
- Fire safety, civil, structural, electrical and mechanical engineers working on projects in Victoria.
- Engineers who are working on projects that are based in Victoria, even while residing outside Victoria.
Why choose Engineers Australia to get assessed?
- Only we can assess all engineering qualifications, including those obtained overseas.
- Only we can assess all areas of professional engineering.
- We are the only Australian assessment entity with a Chartered pathway to registration.