About this event
If you are a professional engineer, you are required to register in each state that you work, where a registration scheme exists.
This means knowing what the regulatory requirements are and understanding your obligations.
The good news is that Engineers Australia offers a range of pathways to registration.
To help you make an informed decision on registration, join us for:
- An update on the recent registration changes by state and territory
- An overview of registration pathways, including:
- The National Engineering Register (NER)
- Engineers Australia Chartered credential (CPEng)
- Assessment by Engineers Australia, which is an assessment entity for VIC, NSW and QLD
- Have your questions about pathways to registration answered by our team of experts throughout the webinar.
'Demonstrated a good understanding of the webinar topic, and was keen to address questions from participants.'
'I liked that the questions were being answered as the webinar was progressing, and that the presenter could concentrate on the presentation and not have to worry about the Q&A.'
Who should attend
This event is relevant for all professional engineers who need to meet or stay informed of state regulatory requirements.
About the presenter
Laine Duggan, Client Manager Queensland
Laine has worked in a range of roles in the engineering industry for over 20 years in both Queensland and Victoria. She has extensive knowledge and experience in understanding the needs of the profession both from an organisational and individual perspective and enjoys working with industry to help identify, develop and support appropriate solutions to some of the many business challenges being experienced by our industry partners.