Electrical engineers: Get ready for 2023 registration deadline
If you’re delivering a professional electrical engineering service for projects in Victoria, you need to be registered by 1 June 2023.
While that might seem like plenty of time to get registered, you actually need to start your pathway to registration early to meet that deadline. This includes getting your competency assessed.
Mechanical engineers also need to be registered with the Business Licensing Authority (BLA) between now and December 2023.
Where to start?
Engineers Australia is here to help you, with a range of pathways to registration.
In this free information session, we’ll take you through what you need to know about your registration requirements in Victoria, what you need for your assessment of competency, and a range of options for your next steps.
Have your questions about the pathway to registration answered by our team of experts throughout the webinar.
"Great speaker - Lyal was very knowledgeable and pragmatic with his answers."
"Provided excellent background information on the topic with detailed answers to Q&A question."
Who should attend?
- Electrical and Mechanical engineers working on projects in Victoria.
- Engineers who are working on projects that are based in Victoria, even while residing outside Victoria.
Why choose Engineers Australia to get assessed?
- Only we can assess all engineering qualifications, including those obtained overseas.
- Only we can assess all areas of professional engineering.
- We are the only Australian assessment entity with a Chartered pathway to registration.
Registration close31 May 2023